- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, if you fill out our contact form, call us, or other direct contact from you. We may maintain this information forever unless you ask us to delete it. We will immediately stop contacting you if you request so. We also use Google analytics which collects data about you and your visit to our website.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization.
Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email or phone in the future. when you visit our site a cookie will be placed on your computer by Google and will allow us to serve you ads when you visit Google AdSense sites (this is called retargeting or remarketing). If you clear your cookies and do not visit our site again then you will no longer see these ads. If you come back to our site you will need to clear your cookies again to stop seeing our remarketing ads.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via our contact form:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- Tell us to go to hell and never contact you again.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.